AboutThe Friends of Doylestown Dog Park are an all volunteer group of community members who worked more than 3.5 years to design, fundraise for and build the Doylestown Dog Park which opened on 9/22/12. The park is now run by Doylestown Township and details about Orientation and Registration can be found at www.doylestownrec.com. No tax dollars are used to build or maintain the park. The Registration fees help maintain the park and our volunteer group will continue fundraising for capital improvements. We're always looking for new volunteers and would love for you to get involved!
Location infoOn Almshouse Rd between 611 (Easton Rd) and Turk Rd in Doylestown Township at Turk 3 park.. It's across the street from Bucks County Correctional Facility which is 1260 Almshouse.
For GPS, try 1232 Almshouse Rd, Doylestown PA 18901
Doylestown Township Parks and Rec (215) 348-9915Open Year Round from Dawn to Dusk
Donate!Send a check payable to "Doylestown Borough" (Please put Doylestown Dog Park in the Memo) to:
Doylestown Dog Park
c/o Doylestown Borough
57 West Court Street
Doylestown, PA 18901
You can also donate using Paypal or a credit card Click Here Under "purpose" please add "Doylestown Dog Park Donation"
Become A Fan
- Did someone say free frozen yogurt AND raising money for Bucks County SPCA? Win, Win!! fb.me/2dyeLPjsN 20 hours ago
- RT @devlinintel: The Travis Manion Foundation’s “9/11 Heroes Run” will be in #Doylestown on Sunday, Sept. 15. Go to travismanion.org 1 day ago
- I guess that's one way to fit into your bathing suit this summer! fb.me/2QyncXaOc 1 day ago
- Do you let your dog "go naked" at the dog park? fb.me/1hWchEu2z 1 day ago
- LOL! fb.me/34halne0V 4 days ago