Please read the following information to ensure a smooth and successful registration! We are thinking of doing additional Orientation sessions and off site Registrations once a month after this but nothing is scheduled yet. If you can volunteer to help coordinate these, please let us know. Our core volunteers are exhausted after 3.5 years and we would love your help! Email us at email@example.com
Dog Park Registration Basic Steps:
- Establish a household account with Doylestown Township at www.doylestownrec.com
a. Enter all members of your household who will be using the dog park.*
b. If you don’t live in Doylestown Township check the non-resident box, Borough residents will still get the residence discount, don’t worry!
c You will not be able to register and receive a receipt without establishing this account so please do it before you bring your forms in!
- Register for an Orientation Class on www.doylestownrec.com login then click on Activities on the right and then click on Doylestown Dog Park Orientation and register for one of the upcoming classes (Make sure to “proceed to checkout” even though the class is free, otherwise your RSVP won’t go through and they won’t have a certificate printed for you).*
- Gather vaccination documentation including rabies, DHPP, Bordetella, and a copy of your PA/Bucks County Dog License receipt.
- Attend orientation. You will receive a certificate at the end of the training.
Saturday August 25th 3 pm Doylestown Township Activity Center (425 Wells Road, Doylestown, PA 18901, the red building behind the Township Building at Central Park at the very back of the Township Building Parking Lot)
Tuesday Aug. 28th 7 pm Lenape Middle School Auditorium (313 West State Street, Doylestown, PA, right next to Doylestown Hospital)
Please arrive 10 minutes early. You must attend the full hour of orientation. We do not allow entry after 10 minutes after the hour.
a. You must register in person without your dogs.
b. Complete the registration form, sign off sheet, and waiver (pgs. 19-22 in the Dog Park Application & Info Packet). Doylestown Borough and Township citizens will be registered at the resident rate. All other residency is determine by where your taxes are paid. A copy of the Registration Packet will be provided to you at Orientation, or you can download here: https://www.doylestownrec.com/documents/fddp_ap_packet_revised_final.pdf
c. Bring your registration form, waiver, copies of your vaccination documentation and dog license receipt, and your original orientation certificate to the Township Building or Off-Site Registration location.
Township Registration Hours:
9:00 am to 3:30 pm Monday through Friday.
Off-Site Registration at the Doylestown Dog Park:
Wednesday August 29th 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Feel free to RSVP on facebook and spread the word here: http://www.facebook.com/events/228143653975749/
d. Submit all documentation and pay the registration fee.
e. Checks only at Off-Site Registration events. Cash, checks, credit card are accepted at the Doylestown Township Bldg.
f. Receive your key fob and tag for your dog. A key fob is required to enter the dog park. The tag will identify your dog as registered for the dog park.
- Your receipt will be emailed to you If you do not have email please provide a self addressed stamped envelope.
6. Join us Saturday September 22, 2012 at 1:00 pm for our Grand Opening! All dogs and their owners entering the park must be registered. More information is coming soon! If you would like to help organize it, please contact our volunteer chair AJ at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information:
* Note from the Township:
Please note that not all people are fully completing the registration process when signing up for the orientation. They must follow the steps all the way through the payment process. Even though it is a free class it will still be placed in the shopping cart and must be processed through the check out /payment screen. If they do not do this their names will not show up on the registration list.
Also, and VERY IMPORTANT… When creating the household account all members of the household (age appropriate) must be added as household members. If this is not done, these individuals WILL NOT be acknowledged as dog park users. This is part of the internal system in which we can check off all age appropriate household individuals when the registration is entered. Additionally, those who are listed as household members but did not attend orientation will not be processed at time of registration.