We are so excited for our Dog Days of Summer Pub Crawl on Saturday, June 30 in Doylestown! Check out details below and our facebook event page for details:
- The Pub Crawl order and specials are:
1) Mom’s (Maxwell’s on Main- 37 North Main Street Doylestown, PA 18901) UPstairs at Noon
$4 Doggie Drafts, $4 Puptini’s with $1 of each donated back to us and Free Wing Buffet
2) Villa Capri 1pm
$6 Old Yellers (Limoncello drink), $5 Summer Loves (Craft beer by Victory Brewing Co with $1 of each going to dog park)
$1.50 for 4 Garlic Knots and $3.00 Brooklyn Pizza slice (1/2 going to dog park)
3) Mesquito Grille 2pm
$2.00 beef hot dogs and veggie dogs ($1.00 going to dog park!)
$3.00 Victory, Carlsberg and Sam Adams Summer Ale beers (located separately in various rooms, % of going to dog park)
$4.50 Margaritas- Watermelon, Lemonlime and Raspberry (% of going to dog park)
4) Penn Tap Room 3pm
$3 Pints of Dog Themed Beers (Dog Fish Head Ale etc)
They will be selling raffle tickets for a Penn Taproom gift certificate with 100% of the proceeds going to the dog park!
4.5) Quick stop in at Life on the Leash for a photo, Victoria will stand on the counter and take a pic of everyone in the store!
5) Puck 4 pm (Get your songs ready to sing about your dogs!)
$3.00 Dog Fish Head 90 Minute IPA Draft, $3 Scooby Snack Shots, $4 Hair of the Dog drink – 25% of each drink donated back to us!
6) Chambers 19 & the Other Side 5pm until whenever!
$5 Sangria, $5 Margaritas, $4 Cardshark, $2.50 Lager Drafts, $2.50 Bud Lights, 10% of all goes to the dog park!
- Awesome donated prizes! Thank you so much to these businesses for donating: Cleaning Done Wright, Dragonfly Yoga Studio, Dtown Tech, Life on the Leash, PA Pole Academy, Pugs & Kisses Pet Care , Holiday House Pet Resort , Vicki’s Pampered Pooch, Shaving Grace, Olive Oil Etc, DogHouse Photographers and Thompson Toyota We’ll have really fun games and prizes like last year too
- Handlebar will be donating 10% of frozen yogurt sales on both June 30 & July 1 when you mention Doylestown Dog Park (put “dog park” in at sales kiosk) whether you are in the pub crawl or not! I know we could have used a cold treat during last year’s crawl! Click here to RSVP and spread the word:
- Jules Thin Crust will be donating 10% of sales on June 30 to anyone who mentions Doylestown Dog Park whether you are in the pub crawl or not! Order a large pizza to go by 6pm. RSVP & spread the word here:
–We will have new T shirts on sale at the Pub Crawl with 100% of proceeds going to the park because they are generously sponsored by Doylestown Animal Medical Clinic, Holiday House Pet Resort and Doylestown Veterinary Hospital – Thank you!!!
– Please do NOT bring your furry friend- it’s too hot to have them out in the heat and they can’t come in the AC like we can!
- Our goals for the pub crawl are to: have fun, make friends and Sell Bricks to help Pave the Way to the dog park! We’ll be announcing some really generous donations from community members & businesses and selling Bricks and Pavers.Celebrate how close we are to opening the dog park!
- Of course, please be safe! Don’t drink and drive! Stay in town to get some dinner at Jules or any of the other great spots in town. Please drink responsibly!
- For those driving in, we recommend parking in the free County Courthouse Parking Lot on Main or at Lenape Middle School and walking into town. If you are driving, we also recommend a designated driver!
Thanks again for your support everyone! We look forward to seeing everyone this weekend.
Wags and Woofs,
Friends of Doylestown Dog Park